NEED CLARITY ON YOUR NEXT STEPS?
Free Webinars on: Agile, Leadership & Career Development
Discover what Agile is; the Tools we use; What works and what doesn’t work in Agile
Polish your leadership skills, and lead the change in your organization
Uncover how to build awesome products and manage work without bottlenecks
Join our live webinars with interactive Q&A sessions!
- Register to receive an invitation to join our upcoming free webinars
- Get in-depth and easy-to-understand insights on Agile, project management, leadership, and career development in our live sessions
- Receive on-demand replays of our most popular sessions in your inbox
By joining the list, you agree to receive emails that may include educational content as well as information about upcoming promotions & new product launches. Unsubscribe anytime.
Agile 101: All you need to know about SAFe Framework.
Feb 24 , 2023 | 12:00 PM EST
SAFe or Scaled Agile Framework is a type of workflow pattern used for scaling lean and agile practices in the organization. It helps the organization to promote cooperation, configuration, and delivery within the large agile teams. This framework of Agile methodology helps the organization in producing products that are of higher quality at a faster rate. Moreover, this framework helps large software development companies to handle multiple teams.
- What is SAFe and its pros and cons;
- How is it different from other Agile frameworks;
- How SAFe certificate helps your career;
- How to implement essential SAFe in your organization
Career in IT: Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Project Manager
March 3, 2023 | 12:00 PM EST
Many people dream of changing careers into tech—but you might think it’s impossible if you’ve spent your career in a totally different industry. The truth is, you CAN learn how to get into tech without coding experience.
- Scrum Master. What is this role about and how is it different from other leadership roles
- Product Owner. What is this role about and how is it different from other leadership roles
- IT Project Manager. What is this role about and how is it different from other leadership roles
Agile 101: Value Stream Mapping “Lean Management Tool”
Mar 17 , 2023 | 12:00 PM EST
In this webinar, we will talk about Lean as a part of the Agile family and how to incorporate Lean & Kanban in Product Lifecycle Management
- How to use lean principles to avoid waste and promote the flow
- How lean differs from and integrates with other agile approaches
- Lean principles and their use in hybrid approaches
can’t wait to get started?
Get notified about our upcoming webinars!
Meet Your Instructor
Hi, I’m Aina Alive, Human Behavior & Business Strategist; Forbes Coaches Council; Founder of Bee Agile
MBA in Technology, Masters in Engineering;
Industry certificates: SAFe, PSM, Kanban & PMI-ACP; PMP
If you’ve ever wondered:
- What’s Agile and what’s so great about it?
- How do we implement Agile without resistance?
- Does Agile work for non-software companies and products?
- What are the tools and metrics for?
- What are leadership roles in Agile, and how can I pivot there?
- What skills does a successful modern leader need to develop?
Welcome, you’re in the right place.
Our goal with these webinars is to make in-depth knowledge about Agile, leadership, and product management accessible. This will help entrepreneurs, organizational leaders and aspiring Agile practitioners make informed decisions about their next steps.
Sign up for our newsletter or connect with me on LinkedIn to stay in the know.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When are the webinars generally held?
Our webinars are generally held on Fridays or Saturdays around 12 pm EST – pack in some essential learning into your work week and head into the weekend with a sense of clarity and accomplishment.
2. What’s the average duration of the webinars?
Our webinars are between 60 and 90 minutes long. This is because we don’t believe in skimming the surface when handling complex and nuanced topics like Agile, leadership, and career development. Rest assured, you’ll walk away with practical tips you can implement right away after each webinar.
3. Are there replays if I can’t show up live?
Yes! Everyone who signs up gets a session replay in their inbox the next day. However, we encourage you to show up live to get clarity on your next steps or dig deeper into a concept in the Q&A session. The Q&A session is not recorded, and you won’t be able to ask questions if you don’t show up!